- High mechanical strength,
- Excellent thermal shock stability,
- Good corrosion resistance to glass liquid,
- Acid refractory,Good creep resistance.
Zirconium Brick Introduction
Zircon brick / Zirconium bricks produced by stable zircon sand with the advantage of mechanical strength, excellent stability to thermal shock, resistance to corrosion, high refractoriness under load and inertness, high density, etc. It is widely used in glass furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting furnace, and pure steel furnace.
Zirconia Brick is manufactured using high quality zirconia and zirconium corundum clinker raw materials with ceramic and chemical bonding.
Zirconia brick is shipped under high pressure and fire with high temperature with scientifically and reasonably gradating and adding good performance of additives.
Feature of Zirconium Brick
Zirconium Brick Applications
- High temperature resistance,
- High strength,high compression resistance,
- Excellent thermal shock resistance,
- High bulk density, good thermal conductivity,
- Good wear resistance and acid,alkali corrosion resistance.
Zirconia brick primarily used for the key parts of the furnace of steel, metallurgica,electronics,petrochemical,chemical fertilizers,non-ferrous metals,refractorty material etc high temperature industrial kiln furnace,such as glass furnace,glass fiber furnace,garbage incinerator furnace,electrothermal furnace etc.